Terms and Conditions
As a Visitor of the Platform, the collection, use and sharing of your personal data is subject to Our Policies.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The visitor visiting the Platform shall be such persons who can form legally binding contracts under. Persons who are ‘incompetent to contract’ within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, persons of unsound mind, and undischarged insolvents are not eligible to browse the Platform. A minor is not allowed to access the platform or schedule a demo. You must be of Minimum Age. “Minimum Age” means 18 years old. Any minor, if at all, accessing our Platform shall be under the supervision of their guardians. The Firm or its associates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
- Update and/or Change in Terms.
- Product & Services Information
The Firm attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of the Service on the Platform. However, the Firm does not warrant that the Service description, information or other content of the Platform is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The Firm does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any Products or Services on the Platform. The Firm accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. The Firm reserves the right to correct, change or update information, errors, inaccuracies or omissions at any time (including after an order has been submitted) without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may also relate to pricing and availability of the product or services.
- Use of the Platform/Website
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform/Website or any content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform/Website or any content. We reserve the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform/Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform/Website or Services offered on or through the Platform/Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform/Website or any network connected to the Platform/Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform/Website or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Platform/Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of Platform/Website or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Platform/Website.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person’s use of the Site.
- Other Terms and Conditions
- Visitor information on the Platform, Accounts, Password and Security.
Certain features or services offered on or through the Website/Platform may require you to sign-up by providing information and creating passwords and also the same is required at the time of subscription to any of Services and/or products. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify the Firm immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. We will not be held liable for and losses incurred as a result of Your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential. You represent and warrant that you are the owner of and/or otherwise have the right to provide all information, and/or otherwise make available to Us through the Platform or otherwise in connection with your use of our Platform Services.
- Our Intellectual Property and Firm Content:
We retain ownership of all intellectual property rights related to the provisioning of the Website, Our Platform and Services and related icons and logos whether registered or unregistered are the trademarks of the Firm and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark, and other proprietary and intellectual property laws. Visitors unauthorized adoption copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- Third Party Content
We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Policy and your access to all or any part of the Platform Services, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Platform Services at any time without prior notice or liability.
- The Platform and its contents is presented on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither we nor our holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, or licensors will be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) under any circumstances for any (i) interruption of the Platform (ii) access delays or access interruptions to the Platform; (iii) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the site; (v) viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Platform, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites; (vi) any inaccuracies or omissions in content; or (vii) events beyond the reasonable control of the Firm. We make no representations or warranties that defects or errors will be corrected.
- You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the Platform or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose. if you have a dispute with us or are dissatisfied with the site, termination of your use of the site is your sole remedy. We have no other obligation, liability, or responsibility to you.
- Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will the Firm be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Notices: We may send You notices by the email that You provide to Us. We have no responsibility for notices not delivered due to outdated or inaccurate contact information. If Your contact information is out of date, You may miss out on important notices. Please address Your notices to Ms. Shruti Jadhav at SNG & Partners at 96, Free Press House, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021, India.
- HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
If You have any grievances and/or feedback and/or queries, please contact Us in writing at the address below referencing ‘Grievance of Policy’:
Ms. Shruti Jadhav
SNG & Partners
96, Free Press House,
Mumbai – 400021,